Avast is one of the top brands that develops an effective system and security software. Avast software’s has a huge market all over the world and cements itself on two factors: reliability and performance. Best thing is Avast not only deals in security software, but they also provide tools that assist you in cleaning your system and devices. It cleans garbage / junk to enhance your systems performance. We can say that Avast Cleanup is the best tool to make your system performance faster again.
Although, many users think that Avast cleanup is overpriced, but we think this cleanup is far better compared to other cheap substitutes available in the market.
It is true when you are looking at different adware or Google ads, they actually misguide you in buying cheap cleaner for your device. These cleaners might become harmful for your system rather than improving its performance.
Therefore, it is very easy to find various cleaner software’s, but Avast cleanup offers reliability and effective performance. In terms of trust and features, there is no margin that Avast cleanup will bring your system down. To provide you unbiased Avast Cleanup review, we test the service on different systems to the maximum.
Is Avast Cleanup worth it?
After conducting Avast Cleanup review, we found some great features which lets Avast standout from other cleanup software’s.
Clean Applications Data
The first beneficial feature of using Avast cleanup is that it removes all unnecessary data from applications. This data occupies large portions of your hard drive, making the system slow.
Clean Uninstalled Documents
The major objective of cleanup software is to remove unnecessary data from your system. But Avast cleanup not only cleans obsolete data, but also cleans uninstalled software and application files from the system.
This feature is great for gamers and for those users who require different software on regular basis.
Scan and Clean Unnecessary Entries
This is a basic feature but one of the most useful, which other clean up software fail to provide. Avast cleanup continuously scans for the unnecessary entries and errors in the registry, such as obsolete and corrupt entries to clean it from your system.
Turn-off Time Taking Boot Applications
There are various applications that don’t require restart every time your system boots. Avast cleanup comes with the feature to turn-off these applications that decrease the performance of your system during booting. This feature is helpful for those users who don’t manage the process manually.
All the features mentioned above are fairly basic and should be offered by any cleanup tool. But the performance of these services is the main concern while choosing a cleanup tool. We think Avast cleanup is might be little expensive from other cleanup tools, but it is the most reliable cleanup tool in terms of performance.
Avast cleanup pricing offers similar pricing strategy as compare to other cleanup tools. Avast offers discount deals in two ways:
- If you are purchasing cleanup tool for multiple users with system licenses
- If you are purchasing cleanup tool on long-term basis
In terms of features of Avast cleanup, for a single user per year, it is quite reasonable. Although this cleanup tool is a bit costly than other cleanup tools in the market, such as AVG and CCleaner. But we think that the price charged by the company is worth it because of its exceptional features and performance.
In case if Avast Cleanup does not live up to your expectations, you can use the 30-days money back guarantee to get your money back!
Reasons to Prefer Avast Cleanup
As we mentioned above, it is easy to find various cleanup tools on different websites. But there are some reasons which make Avast Cleanup tool the best as compare to other cleanup tools:
- It is very simple to use and provides all the basic cleanup functions
- The tool is free of malware, viruses, and advertisement
- It offers a feature to manage the cleanup process manually
- 30-days money back guarantee
- Scan and clean all the unnecessary files and data, even from the system folder to make the system perform better (this feature is provided by most cleanup tools but fail to clean the files from the system folder)
Avast Cleanup Reviews – Cnet
In order to make this review more reliable, we went through different websites to find out users reviews related to Avast Cleanup performance. One of the users is satisfied with the performance:
Although, we found one user which was disappointed by the Avast Cleanup performance because of delay in activation and poor performance:
Avast Cleanup Premium
Download and Steps For Installing Avast Cleanup Premium
Following are the steps for downloading and installing Avast Cleanup Premium
- To install Avast Cleanup Premium, download setup file
- After downloading the setup,> Click on the setup folder > A User Account Control window will appear > Now click “Yes.”
- Now select the preferred language
- Now select the file location you want to install Avast Cleanup Premium and Click on “Next” option
- A new window will appear >Now click “Install”
- After installation is complete > A new window will appear on the screen > Click “Finish.”
Activate Avast Cleanup Premium
Avast Cleanup Premium is a paid version that requires an activation code to activate the account. You can get Avast Cleanup activation code via email that you used to register your Avast account.
Disclaimer: Before following the mentioned below instruction to activate Avast Cleanup Premium version, make sure that you are using the latest version of software on your system.
- First, go to the confirmation email
- Now search for activation code in the email and copy it
- Now go to Avast Cleanup Premium icon on your system and open it
- After Avast Cleanup Premium launching process is complete > Main Menu > select My Licenses option
- Search for the Enter a Valid Activation Code option and select it
- Now paste the activation code that you copy it earlier from confirmation email and click on Enter option.
- Now enjoy smooth performance of your system by using Avast Cleanup Premium account.
Avast Cleanup Premium Review
According to our tech expert team, Avast Cleanup Premium is worth it due to its outstanding features as compared to different paid cleanup alternatives available in the market.
Avast Cleanup Premium not working
In case if you face Avast Cleanup Premium not working issue, then follow these tips to resolve this issue:
- After installing the Avast Cleanup Premium Software, before using it always restarts your system. By rebooting the system, it will help the Avast Cleanup Premium software to adjust things to run efficiently. Using the software without rebooting the system prevents it to work efficiently which leads to not working issue.
- In case your Avast Cleanup Premium stop working on your PC after some time, then check for software update. It is common that users show laziness to update software which results in Avast Cleanup Premium not working issue.
- If the above methods failed to resolve Avast Cleanup Premium issue, try to delete and reinstall method by following the steps mentioned above.
- Another solution for Avast Cleanup Premium not working issue is wrong activation code. Always check activation code whether it’s the right one or faulty.
- However if the above methods won’t work for you, then go to official Avast forum to resolve this not working issue.
Stuck on loading Avast Cleanup Premium
We found several issues regarding Avast Cleanup Premium get stuck on loading and it doesn’t work even restarting the system. However, we found some solutions to fix this issue. Here is the list of the solution to set Avast Cleanup Premium stuck issue:
- Always update your Avast Cleanup Premium software whenever the new update is released. Updates help to fix the bugs in the software that cause Avast Cleanup Premium stuck issue.
- Try to delete and reinstall Avast Cleanup Premium on your system. By doing this when you reinstall the Avast Cleanup Premium, it will automatically download the latest version of the software that will probably fix this issue.
- Another solution to fix Avast Cleanup Premium stuck issue is by checking registry of the software. The following image will help you regarding how to check software registry, which is explained by Avast officials
Avast Cleanup Activation Code
There are various social platforms and tech websites that offer to use crack Avast Cleanup Activation code, which means that you can avail premium version without paying for it.
However, we do not recommend you to use these crack versions of Avast Cleanup Premium version due to its following disadvantages.
- It might crash Avast Cleanup Premium app on your system
- The performance is way poor then official Avast Cleanup Premium version
- In case official catches you, then you will not be able to purchase Avast Cleanup Premium version in future.
Precautions Before Using Avast Cleanup
At times, many users start using software by getting a suggestion from different websites without specifying their system specifications. Without going into details and start using the software might create an issue for you.
It is important to understand that not every system or device will provide the same result while using cleanup software. It is due to the difference in operating software, updates, viruses, malware and thousands of other factors.
Many Avast cleanup users complain that there is no such improvement in their system’s performance. This happens because they might be using the tool in an appropriate manner.
Because of these reasons, we suggest you to always do the following steps before using the Avast cleanup:
- To make your system safe if anything goes wrong, always create a backup of the registry before using the Avast cleanup. So you can revert it back.
- The second thing you should do is create a backup of your files and documents. We suggest you create a copy of your personal files and drive by using some reliable cloning application.
To Answering the question is avast cleanup worth it? Yes, it is. We think that Avast Cleanup is an effective tool to use. It is far more efficient as compared to various cleanup tools which can be found easily on different websites. Although, due to its outstanding features, it doesn’t mean it’s the best cleanup tool for all users.
Recently, Avast Company acquired their biggest competitor Piriform. This means that CCleaner will be formidable competitor to Avast and might come with the more efficient cleanup tool in the market.
We hope our Avast Cleanup review helped you to gain relevant information about the tool. But still, if you have any question or want to add something related to Avast Cleanup tool, drop us a comment below.